- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Parking Spaces
- Stamp Duty Paid
A superb newly constructed 3 Bedroom semi detached family home situated in a new development by Crayfern Homes Ltd in the sought after village of Southbourne. The accommodation briefly comprises 3 Bedrooms, En Suite to Master Bedroom, and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor, and to the Ground Floor is a Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Living Room and Cloakroom. There is a Rear Garden, and this property has the advantage of two parking spaces. Part Exchange and Help to Buy available.
The property has been constructed to a high specification and the Kitchen includes an integrated 50 / 50 fridge and freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, extractor fan above, single oven and single oven / microwave • Plumbing for washing machine • Stainless steel sink with Bristan mixer tap • Porcelanosa floor tiles.
The heating is provided by a Super efficient Daikin air sourced heat pump, which operates the under floor heating, and hot water within your home • Under floor heating to Ground Floor, radiators to First Floor.
Porcelanosa floor tiling to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Bathroom and En-Suite. Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
• Bathroom and En-Suite to have heated chrome towel rail • Insulated to latest building regulation standards to create energy efficient, cosy home Cloakroom, Bathroom & En-Suite • Roca white contemporary sanitaryware • Bristan taps • LED down lights • Vanity unit with storage below and mirror above - Bathroom & En-Suite • Porcelanosa floor tiles • Porcelanosa splashback tiling to Cloakroom • Porcelanosa splashback and wet areas only to Bathroom
Lighting & Electrical External Finish Internal Finish • LED downlights to Cloakroom, Kitchen Area, Bathroom and En-Suite • PIR external lights to front and rear • Power and light points to Garage • TV points to Lounge, Kitchen, all Bedrooms • BT points to Lounge, Bedroom 1 and smallest Bedroom
A management company will be set up for the maintenance and management of the development. To include insurance of communal roads, gardening, attenuation basin, and accounts. An annual fee will be payable. Please ask for more details.
• Upvc double glazed white windows • Outside water tap (cold) • Rear patio • Close boarded fence boundaries • Block paved drive and mixture of tarmac and block paved estate roads • Contemporary white ‘Mendes’ doors with chrome door handles • Decorated in Dulux Timeless emulsion (one colour) • Fitted wardrobes to Bedroom 1 & Bedroom 2 •
Please note that an employee of Whiteheads Estate Agents is related to a Director of Crayfern Homes Ltd.