Chichester Property for Sale and Rent
Whiteheads estate agents offer a unique approach to buying, selling and renting property in Chichester
Here are the top 7 Reasons to choose us to sell your property:
- You’re more likely to sell your property with us. Within 5-months of opening in Chichester we became market leaders, selling more property than anyone else (Independently verified by ‘For Sale Sign Analysis’ Market Share Report)
- You’ll get a more accurate valuation because of our proven local expertise (we’ve got over 112 years property experience)
- More buyers will find and view your property through us than any other estate agents in Chichester. 87% of all home buyers and 94% of buyers aged 24 to 44 use the internet to search for homes, we have stronger internet visibility than anyone else locally. (Source NAR)
- Every viewing of your property is accompanied so you don’t have to be there or take part if you don’t want to
- We’re open 7-days a week and a total of 362 days a year so more buyers can view your property when they’re not at work. (And you can get in touch with us more easily.)
- We’ll work hard to get you the best price for your property and give you honest guidance about which offer to accept
- We’ll sell your property faster. Most of our properties sell in under 60-days.
Better communication gets better results
Being pro-active is a big part of why we’re so successful at selling all types of property.
When you put your property up for sale with us here’s how we get it sold:
- We have a team of ten dedicated staff that call buyers about your property every day, we don’t just sit and wait for people to call us. This leads to more viewings, more offers and a quicker sale.
- We’ll give you valuable feedback after every viewing whether it’s good, bad or indifferent
- We keep you informed every step of the way with our telephone updates every week even if it’s to tell you that there’s no news
- Once we’ve found a buyer, we have dedicated ‘Sales Progressors’ to help make sure the sale completes. (No other Chichester estate agents do this)
- Four out of five of our sales complete successfully. Government figures estimate one in three property transactions in England and Wales falls through.
If you’re looking to buy a house or flat in Chichester and the surrounding areas then we have a huge selection of properties for sale. We’re the only estate agents in Chichester that are open 7-days a week and we’re also open longer hours than anyone else. This means you can choose a time that suits you to view.
If you’re looking for property to rent in Chichester, our lettings specialists will be able to help you find a house or flat to rent that suits your budget.